Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Colored Pencils and Packing





My husband and I are packing up our cozy, little Somerville apartment and moving to the suburbs very soon. It's s surreal experience, knowing that in a month I'll be leaving the hustle and bustle of the city behind. I've been living in Boston for about 14 years and my head is craving quiet!

While packing, I discovered a bounty of neglected colored pencils. I chose a few to carry in my pencil pouch and decided to add some color to these regular sketches of mine. I'll keep posting when I can, but things are about to get even busier for me with two book deadlines and a moving day approaching!

As always, I appreciate you checking in on my little corner of the internet. :)

Cheers!
~Renee

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy. And November is full of writing / illustrating challenges too. Maybe you could go without sleep . . . .?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep! I'm signed up to participate in PiBoIdMo, too...I'm still doing it! When I figure out a way to stay awake forever, I will let you know. :)

      Delete