Wednesday, July 13, 2011

California Dreamin'


Lots of fun stuff is happening! 
Girls Drawin' Girls will have a table at SDCC where you'll be able to buy these 5"x7" prints and many other fine works of art from the uber talented ladies of GDG -  along with The Way Nature Made Her book which I'm sure will knock your socks off! 


A short week later, if you're in the LA area, you'll be able to see my framed "Seagrass" piece along with all the other originals from The Way Nature Made Her.
Details:
Saturday, Aug 6
8pm - 12am
Vlad the Retailer
704 Heliotrope Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90029

All these materials are getting packed up and shipped to Cali tomorrow...so I had to take lots of pictures because I hope they find themselves some lovely homes!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! I didn't know you where coming to SDCC! I'll be there too working at the GDG booth! This is going to be a fun comic con!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawrsh, I wish I was able to go to SDCC. :( Unfortunately just the prints are making the trip :) I think I'm going to try to come to CTNX again this year though so we can hang out then!

    ReplyDelete