Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy December!

Ahhh... now begins my most favorite time of year. Even though I've been known to complain, I love the brisk air and excessive snowfall that comes with winter. And, of course, I can't WAIT for Christmas. 


I have to give loads of credit to my talented friend, Ellen, for sharing her ridiculously vibrant illustration and getting me psyched for snow, myself. I also need to thank, of course, Clark Griswold. For having so much holiday spirit, it hurts. :) In case you're wondering...that's me on the left wearing a coat I only wish I had, Keith in the middle pondering the tree's fate, and Santa Timmy because he dresses up for every holiday!

If you'd like to receive a 4x6" postcard of this image in the mail during holidaytime, email me with your address! 

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card - I'll send you my email address - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Renee! I love this one! I could recognize you guys right away under that enormous tree :) You've captured Keith perfectly in that stance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile (like all of your work!!). I love the cardinal on the top. (I'm a little bit biased when it comes to cardinals since I live in St. Louis, the home of the Cardinals - World Series champs!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Renee! Love your holiday card and your work! Wishing you all the best this bright and merry season has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a card! Where can I send my address? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lauren! Just email me at reneekurilla @ gmail

    ReplyDelete