Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A World Full of Fun!: Issue 2


A few months ago, I wrote some words about Ranger Rick's Tree House, an app I designed at FableVision for National Wildlife Federation. This project is just the gift that keeps on giving! Ever since the launch of the App and Issue #1 (Above: LEFT), we have been hard at work on Issue #2 (Above: RIGHT). 

The second issue, which is a spring themed download includes 2 new games, new "Who Am I?" animals, brand new articles (Grizzly Bears and Ocean Giants!), seasonal Tree House Decorations and MORE! 

Here are some close up samples of the art and title screens I created for the new issue:

The first of the two new games in Issue #2: Manta Mission!





The second game, a matching game disguised with flies! Ribbit Rodeo! Lasso your dinner :D 




Can you tell what's hiding behind that door? :D 

I hope you enjoy the new issue!

Cheers!
~Renee

1 comment:

  1. Lucien thinks a shark!

    I think a dolphin.

    Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete