Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Little Kick Start


Hi guys!

I'm just writing up a little post over here on the blog to help promote my Kickstarter project in it's last two weeks! 

I mentioned a while ago that I was toying with the idea of printing a collection of my sketchbooks... and I can't even believe it, but thanks to so many generous folks, it's happening! There is still time to order one if you're interested...for just $15! 

Some details:
  • 52 page perfect bound booklet
  • Full color cover / black and white interior, with color pages mixed in!
  • Size: 6.625" x 10.25" (standard comic size)
  • Paper: 100lb. Silk Matte
  • Ships in December of this year



And to those of you who have already backed the project...I, along with all my cats, hippos, pigs, cows, and bears thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Cheers!
~Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment